MY GOALS

Hello ladies and gentleman!

My name is Vania Annisa Fadilla and you can call me Vania. I'm 16 years old. I studied at 3 Senior High School.I have 1 sibling, Her name is Varisha and she study at 2 Junior High School. My hobbys are reading book, listening to music, and exploring new thing. Almost all of my friend said that i'm a cheerful and flexible. And i think my weakness is i often get moodswing and then i will back to normal again. If i got mad to someone, it will takes several minute and i will back to normal again.

About my life,i studied at Merdeka Elementary School and 5 Junior High School. My mother is a minangnese and my father is a sundanese. So i still confused about my tribe because i dont master minang language and sunda language.

At 3 Senior High School, im an active person. I am the part of intra-school students organization. And i'm active in extracurricular such as movie production 3, and more.

I love everything about beauty such as make up, skincare, and more. But i have a little of interest to be a beauty expert but i don't know. Sometimes i want to be a blogger/vlogger because i'd love to sharing with other people because sharing is caring and we can support each other if we sharing each other. Then, with being a vlogger, i can earn money by myself too. Since i was a junior high school student, i'm always dream to be an engineer because i want to be a succesful person, especially a carieer woman.

About my future, yes i want to be an engineer. Especially someone who is an important person in one instance. i want to have a bright future with my family. although im fall and get up, i will fight to achieve my goals. i want to be a succesful person because i dont want if my family have inconvienence. and i want my parents are happy because of what i achieve in the future.

I want to continue my study at FTI ITB aamiin ya rabbal aalamin.
Thats all from me, Thank you! xoxo

Komentar

Postingan Populer