SCHOLARSHIP RECOMMENDATION LETTER

Date : 4 March 2019
Subject : Recommendation Letter for Scholarship
Respected : Mr. Ramdani

I, Vania Annisa, the principal of  3 Senior High School, London am writing this letter to you to recommend one of my favorite student Miss Dhyneke Pramitha Yuciana for the 75% scholarship fot the School Business and Management in your universtiy, University of Malaya.

I have known Miss Dhyneke for 6 years, ever since she has been studying at our school. Not only is she extremely hardworking and ambitous but has also been the topper of the school since her admission. She was always chosen as the prefect of her class and did her job really well. Miss Dhyneke is an active person in her class. And she always get nice score. I can say it without a doubt that she is a deserving candidate for this scholarship and deserves to be admitted to you college.

If you have any question of it, you can call me anytime between Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5 am. I hope you consider this recommedation.

Thanking you

Sincerely,


Vania Annisa

Komentar

Postingan Populer