My Last Holiday

Hello everyone welcome back to my blog that full of my life.
I want to tell you all about my last holiday after the semester exam.
My holiday started in the begin of December,  i spent my first day of holiday at my house. I  my house, i did many thing, such as watch korean drama, listen to kpop music, and watch korean reality show such as Produce 101 Season 2.

 I love all about korean so much. I hope i can go there with my family or with my friends. And then, in the middle of December i spent my holiday with my friends from X MIPA 9, we went to Trans Studio Bandung. In that place, we tried all of the rides in TSB. After we entered TSB, for the first time i tried one of the rides in TSB named Vertigo. At the first time, i'm very afraid, but after i tried it, it was fun but a little bit awful because at the first time i tried two times in one play. After that, me with all of my friends in X MIPA 9 tried all of the rides.

 It was fun, i never forget the day that we spent together with all of my beloved friends. I went home at afternoon and i bought Shihlin and the payment paid by both of us because we wanted to save our money. 

One day passed, and i went to my cousin graduation party in UPI and there was so many people that graduated and became a bachelor. My cousin became a bacelor in that day.

Several days passed, me with my friends of X MIPA 9 decided to go to Paris van Java. In that place, we went to many store in there. One of the store that we went was Innisfree Official Store, SOGO, and many more. We bought skincare from innisfree, SOGO, and the saem. After we went shopping, we went to trampoline place and we spent one hour in there.

Several days passed, me and my family went to Cikarang. We spent at least three days in Cikarang. After that i came back to Bandung and took a rest. After two days, we went to lembang to celebrate new year

Komentar

Postingan Populer