GATHAPRAYA 2017

I want to tell you all about our school's big event named Gathapraya. Gathapraya is one of annual cultural event that presented by cultural festival committee. This event held at September 30th 2017. And i was the one of the committee, it's logistic division or you can call production manager too. And i was the part of decoration sub division that must to help decoration division. The chief executive of gathapraya event is Puterica, my senior. Our chairman in production manager division is Attar Santika, my senior too. My division is very fun and solid with other member.


Gathapraya also have guest stars such as Nidji, Hivi!, and Elephant Kind. They were so amazing. For the example, Giring Nidji is very excited and made the event jazz up with their songs. HiVi too, their songs very beautiful. Such as 'Siapkah kau tuk jatuh cinta', 'Dari mata' ,'Orang ke tiga'. And there are some videos from me.



Beside that, there was Indonesian culture performance in this cultural event. It's Didik, he can dance with two mask that make him very famous with his mask dance. And it was so amazing. There was a performance from Tiloe's Theatre, and the story about girl and boy that love their culture and must to fight cepot. And then, they fell in love in the end of the story

In the morning, there was arak-arakan fashion show from Saparua until Bali street. And then, many stands open and sell so many food such as traditional and modern food. And there was traditional game stands, face painting stand, gamelan stand, and many more.

Me with my friends are jazzed up by all the guest stars and it was very fun with my friends. I met my schoolmate, my ex, and many friends from different school such as my junior. And we enjoy the party until end, At 23.00 the event finished after it jazzed up by Nidji. I'm so glad that our event GATHAPRAYA succeed. Thanks god. I'm crying. 

Thanks for all the committee, our hard work paid by the success of this event. Congratulation guys!
"obrak abrik abisin." -30/09/17


And there are some photos from me.
September 30th 2017




















Komentar

Postingan Populer