My Unforgettable Experience

Hello, i want to tell you all about my unforgetable experience. This moment take place in my elementery school.

One day, me and my friends was going to the canteen. And we bought a lot of food and then we went back to our class in 3rd floor. I don't know why,in the way to our class, we met one of my friend from different class. And she ask me "Do you want to be my bestfriend?" ,it's very awkward because we both knew each other last week. And i said "Okay" with flat faced. And then, two of my friends was gone because they went to our class and i'm alone for go to the class. Previously, they said that they are not invited. And maybe they mad at me because of that. Until now, they still be my bestfriend from elementary school. And we always remember that awkward moment.

She told me that me with my classmates always looked at her everywhere and we do eye rolling to other people too and make them upset at me and my friends. Sometimes, we still talking about past events in the past and take placed in my elementery school. Lol, we always laugh. 

That's one of my unforgetable experience, and maybe i will share it more.

Komentar

Postingan Populer