It's All about Me

Hello ladies and gentleman! My name is Vania Annisa Fadilla and you can call me Vania. Now, i'm study at 3 Senior High School 10 grade, at X MIPA 9. I have graduated at 5 Junior High School. I was born in Bandung, September 25th 2002. A kind of young girl right? Now, i'm 15. My motto is better try than never. It means i'd like to try some new up to me.

My hobbys are dance, shopping, read a book if i need, and hang out with my friends and family. I like to dance a kpop song because it's really fun, but i haven't find friend that has same hobby with me. I hope i can. I'm single and i am happy to be. I like person who care of me, kind, and fun. I'm curious, romantic, kind, cute, and easy going to other people. I hope i can be an engineer soon.

I have only one little sister. Her name is Varisha. She is 11 now. Her hobbys are dance to kpop song, singing, read a book if she need, and watching anime. I always dance to kpop song with my sister, and it's really fun. My sister and i hope that we can watch concert together with my dad and my mother too. And you must know that i wish i can be success and make my parents happy.
                                                                                                                                                                    That's all about me. I hope you enjoy it. I love myself and i'm happy to be me. And i try hard to be better in this senior high school year.





  









Komentar

Postingan Populer