NEXT HOLIDAY PLANNING

(in school)
vania and vanessa are talking about their plan for next holiday.

vania : hey nes, what are you doing?
nes : hey vania, i'm looking for country in europe, next holiday i will go there.
vania : oh wow i recommend you to go to London.
nes : why London? do you know about London?please tell me about it
vania : hmm just a little information but my friend told me that London is very nice in winter but too cold there
nes : oooh yeah i know it thank you for the information. how about you?
vania : in december i will go to puncak in bogor with my family. i will have a family time with my family.
nes : oh it looks interesting, have a nice holiday vania
vania : yeah you too
*bell ringing*
nes : oh the bell ringing, i have to go back to my class see you next time
vania : yeah see you nes





follow my instagram https://www.instagram.com/vaniannisa/

Komentar

Postingan Populer